Our purpose is to respond with the love of God through acts of caring for those who come to North Coast Calvary Chapel and for those who live in the community. These acts will enrich our growth in Jesus Christ and His love will shine through us.
Caring Ministries include:
- Benevolence – Financial assistance and Referral Guide More information HERE
- Meals Ministry – Provides meals to those in need. More information HERE
- Grief – Caring for you by sending you a series of 4 grief books to help during the grieving process.
- GriefShare – Weekly support group for those who have lost a loved one, meets for 13-weeks at intervals throughout the year. More information HERE
- Visitation – When illness strikes, we are there to visit and pray for you.
- Memorial Services – Help in coordinating a Celebration of Life for your loved one.
- Helping Hands – Details at the bottom of this page.
- Prayer – Opportunities to pray HERE
- Word Alive Bible Study – Wednesdays, 7p-9p, Room A-105 In-depth study of God’s Word.
Helping Hands is a volunteer-led ministry of NCCC that goes out on 2nd Saturdays (usually) to provide physical assistance with home repairs for NCCC’s seniors, single women/moms, and those with physical limitations. Note: Helping Hands is not a lawn/yard maintenance, moving or home cleaning ministry.
If you are in need of home repairs: Email us or call Terri at 760-579-4121 to see if we can help.
Interested in joining our Helping Hands Team? Fill out the application below.
Part One: Download the Ministry Volunteer Application HERE
Part Two: Complete the background check HERE
Medical Form: A new form is needed each calendar year (or more often if any information changes).