Welcome to Caring Ministries
Thank you for your interest in the Caring Ministry of North Coast Calvary Chapel. People just like you volunteer their gifts and time to bring Jesus Christ to those who have a need. Please feel free to call me with any questions. I’m looking forward to meeting you soon.
Orville Stanton, Caring Ministry Pastor
760.929.0029 x106 Email
Nancy McNerney, Caring Ministry Assistant
760.929.0029 x158 Email
Terri Franklin, Caring Ministry Assistant
760.929.0029 x121 Email
Our purpose is to respond to the love of God with acts of caring for others who come to North Coast Calvary Chapel and for those who live in the community. These acts will enrich our growth in Jesus Christ and His love will shine through us.
Caring Ministries include:
- Benevolence – Financial assistance and Referral Guide
- Meals Ministry – Provides meals to those in need
- Grief – Caring for you by sending you a series of 4 grief books to help during the grieving process.
- Visitation – When illness strikes, we are there to visit and pray for you.
- Memorial Services – Help in coordinating a Celebration of Life for your loved one.
- Helping Hands – Details at the bottom of this page.
Caring Ministry News
Open Church Prayer
Check calendar for days & times
Family Center Foyer
Prayer for The Church & Nation
2nd Thursday of the Month
Word Alive Bible Study
Helping Hands is a volunteer-led ministry of NCCC that goes out on 2nd Saturdays (usually) to provide physical assistance with home repairs for NCCC’s seniors, single women/moms, and those with physical limitations.
Note: Helping Hands is not a lawn/yard maintenance, moving or home cleaning ministry.
Interested in joining our Helping Hands Team or possibly need help with repairs? Fill out application below.