Welcome to North Coast Calvary Chapel. We invite you to begin getting to know the church, exploring its ministries and looking to get connected. But keep in mind that we are available to you. Please CLICK HERE for our online Welcome Card to help us get to know you better and so that we can provide next steps for you. You’re also welcome to contact us for any guidance you need, (scroll down for contact info).
Site Map(Details listed below the map)
Family Center Building
- A-100-102: Main adult worship services (along with our outside Overflow tent)
- A 103: Nursing room
- A 104: Family room during services
Children’s & Youth Building
- B 100: Jr. High
- B 101: Walkers (For children who are developmentally at the walking stage and very mobile)
- B 102 / B 104: 3 year olds
- B 103 / B 105: 2 year olds
- B 106 / B 108: 4 year olds & Pre-Kindergarten (For children who are 4 years old or starting Kindergarten in fall 2016)
- B 201: 4th, 5th & 6th Grades
- B 202: 2nd & 3rd grade (Upstairs, the middle of the three rooms)
- B 203: Kindergarten & first grade (Upstairs last room at the end of the hall)
- C 104: High School (Downstairs)
- C 105: Reception Room (Downstairs behind the chapel).
- Whole Marriage Class – 3rd Sunday of each month at 10:45am. Single Mom’s Fellowship – 4th Sunday of each month at 10:45am
- C 205A: (Upstairs by the back balcony)
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Class at 8:45am
Other Important Info
- Ministry info tables: Sat. & Sun. PM in the Family Center, and on Sun. AM out on the piazza.
- Children’s programs check-in Birth – 6th Grade:
Sat. PM In Building B Lobby,
Sun. AM North & West side of B Bldg. (Children’s & Youth building.)
Sun. PM in Rm. B-106
- Infant check-in: at the door for A 106.