Hello! My name is Jim Doyle. I am the pastor over the Connections & Small Groups Ministries. On behalf of our staff I welcome you, whether this is your first look at our church and it’s website, or you’ve decided to jump in.
Since you were created to share your life with others, our desire is for you to find a place outside of weekend services where you can know others and truly be known. Whether in a Small Group, on Sunday mornings in The Center Core Classes, or in a particular ministry, there’s community waiting for you to connect in relationship, spiritual growth and service. But most importantly, we are here for you. Please click on the links below or stop by the Connections tables on the weekend services to take your next steps.
Pastor: Jim Doyle (760-579-4101)
Admin Assistant: Lauren Moreno (760-579-4138)
Site Map(Details listed below the map)
Family Center Building
- A-100-102: Main adult worship services (along with our outside Overflow tent)
- A 103: Nursing room
- A 104: Family room during services
- A 105: Crawling & Toddling (For babies who are crawling and toddling, but not fully in the walking stage yet)
- A 106: Infants (For newborns and babies who are not yet crawling)
Children’s & Youth Building
- B 100: Kindergarten & 1st Grade (For children who will be enrolling in Kindergarten or 1st grade in fall 2015 — Children must be 5 years old by Sept. 1, 2015 for Kindergarten)
- B 101: Walkers (For children who are developmentally at the walking stage and very mobile)
- B 102 / B 104: 3 year olds
- B 103 / B 105: 2 year olds
- B 106 / B 108: 4 year olds & Pre-Kindergarten (For children who are 4 years old or starting Kindergarten in fall 2016)
- B 201: 4th, 5th & 6th Grades (upstairs)
- B 202: Jr. high (upstairs)
- B 203: 2nd/3rd grades (upstairs)
- C 104: High School (Downstairs)
- C 105: Reception Room (Downstairs behind the chapel).
- Whole Parenting Class – 2nd Sunday of each month at 10:45am 10:45am.
- Whole Marriage Class – 3rd Sunday of each month at 10:45am. Single Mom’s Fellowship – 4th Sunday of each month at 10:45am
- C 205A: (Upstairs by the back balcony)
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Class at 8:45am
Other Important Info
- Ministry info tables: Sat. & Sun. PM in the Family Center, and on Sun. AM out on the piazza.
- Children’s programs check-in: Sat. PM at the Children’s building front desk, and Sun. AM near the outside stairs at the Children’s & Youth building.
- Crawlers & Walkers check-in: At the outside entrance to A 105.
- Infant check-in: at the door for A 106.