Friday, June 7 - 7pm to 9pm in Room B202 - If you are 50+ please join our once a month gathering for worship, a potluck (bring a summer food item), and a encouraging message. This month’s topic is “Receiving the Father’s Blessing”. If you have questions or want to know more about our group which includes a home group, and other gatherings, go to the LifePlus webpage.
Evening on Mars Hill: Why God Allows Evil
Friday, June 14, 2013, 7pm in the NCCC Family Center.
Guest Speaker: Dr. Clay Jones, D.M., Associate Professor of Apologetics at Biola University
• Why do we suffer for Adam’s sin?
• Was killing the Canaanites genocide?
• Why do bad things happen to good people?
• Couldn’t God have permitted less evil?
• How can eternity possibly make up for all the evil we suffer?
Check out our monthly newsletter to be completely informed on the upcoming events of every ministry in our church. Download Now
View all of our events or filter through specific ministries to find your exact event using our online calendar. Go There Now