33 The Series: Volume 3, A Man and His Traps
Sundays, Sept. 9 – Oct 14, 2018, at 8:45 – 10:00am
6 week DVD series class challenges and equips men to go below the surface, to look deep into their hearts and explore some areas that are all too easy to ignore, but that are critical in their journey toward Authentic Manhood. Cost: $20. C205B.
- We will be given a biblical battle plan that helps men replace specific temptations and struggles with God’s better promises
- We will deal head-on with issues that all of us as men can relate to like sexual lust, the need for control, unfounded fear and the pursuit of significance.
- We will receive freedom to take off their masks and move to a healthier place of honesty and growth as we learn to become more like our model, Jesus Christ.
IRNMN is the acronym for Iron Men, small groups of men gathering around these guidelines:
- Learning to be better spiritual leaders is our focus
- Daily time in Scripture/prayer is required
- We can’t do this alone. God designed us be together
- Groups meet every other week
- We meet at a home, outside around a fire pit
- Ask 3 or 4 of your buddies to join you for the adventure of a lifetime
- These are not bible studies, but sharing what God has been saying through scripture and daily journaling
- We pray for one another and experience the Father’s healing and grace
- Training is available
- Email Buz to get started or for more information
NC3 Men’s Summer Bible Study in the book of Psalms
Summer Men’s Fellowship will be held at “The Ranch” : 3607 Fortuna Ranch Rd, Encinitas, 92024.
This is not a typical Men’s Bible Study! Bring your own lawn chair.
Begins Tuesday, June 12 through July 31 (except no meeting July 3)
We look forward to seeing you all out there. The dates and times are as follows:
6:30pm – Food and refreshments
7:00pm – Worship
7:20pm – Prayer
7:30pm – Psalms Testimony
8:00pm – Sharing in Discussion
8:15pm – Social Time
Wild At Heart Boot Camp
This is a Wild at Heart Boot Camp led by John Eldridge author of Wild at Heart and his team through video sessions all in the beauty of God’s creation in the mountains at Forest Home Camp.
- October 11-14, 2018
- Forest Home
- Plenty of adventure and activities
- Main Sessions will help you discover something profound about the heart of God and the heart He has given you as a man
- Cost: TBD
- Check back in August for Registration link
You can get more information and sign up for on the Marriage & Family page
“The 12-week Menskills workshops are designed to help men journey through unresolved hurts in order to become all that God created them to be. Some of the topics that will be addressed are family of origin issues, past relational wounds, and the process of healing through forgiveness and repair.”