IRNMN is the acronym for Iron Men, small groups of men gathering around these tenets:
- Spiritual leadership is our focus
- Daily time in Scripture/prayer is required, how else can we understand our God-given role as the spiritual leader of our home?
- We can’t do this alone. God designed us to do this together (and you’d agree that the two of us needed all the help we could get). We committed to meet with each other every other week
- Get outside of our normal environment, and be men! Meet outside around a fire
- It’s all about “iron sharpening iron”
- Ask 3 or 4 of your buddies to join you on the adventure of a lifetime
- These are not “Bible study groups” per se. But rather men coming together to share with one another, what God has said to them through the scriptures
- Then we pray for one another and experience the Father’s incredible healing and grace
- Training/supervision is available
- Email Buz to get started or for more information of how to find a group
33 The Series: A Man and His Design
This 6 week series is about a journey to authentic manhood as modeled by Jesus in his 33 years on earth.
Sundays, Feb. 18 – March 25, 2018. We are offering a class at 8:45 – 10:00am OR 4:00 – 5:30 pm, please specify which class you would attend on your registration link below.
- Learn the basic foundations of Authentic Manhood and God’s clear design for men
- Gain a true understanding and clear vision that changes everything
- Helps men understand some realities that have created cultural confusion
- Understand God’s manhood mandates for all men
- Receive a clear definition of Authentic Manhood that helps guide men on their journey
- Learn how to anticipate and transition through the seasons of life
Stuart Briscoe will be teaching Men’s Bible Study on Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2018 at 7:00pm. Stuart, an international speaker, noted author, and pastor for over 55 years, will be continuing our study in the book of Judges on this special evening.
Come meet some new friends, eat dinner, and be challenged from the Bible!
NC3 Men’s Fall Bible Study in the book of Judges
Tuesdays, 7:00 pm,
Sept. 26 – Dec. 19
New to the church? This is a great first step into the fellowship of Men. Invite a friend to come with you. Newcomers are always welcome.
Men’s Training Camp
- Angeles Crest Christian Camp
- April 19-22, 6:30pm – Sunday 12:00 noon
- Adventure and Sessions will help you discover something profound about the heart of God and the heart he gave you as a MAN
- For more info and to register click here
Band of Brothers
- Band of Brothers is a time of eating together
- A testimony to the power of Christ
- A place of conversation and prayer
- Dinner included, $7 suggested donation
- EVERY Tuesday night 5:50pm – 8:30pm. Fireside Room
- For more information email Joe Irwin.
TRUST is one-on-one discipleship for spiritual growth. Mentor training is available. Interested? To mentor or be mentored, email Mike Dobbins.