NC3 Men’s Bible Study
Tuesdays at 7:00 pm in the Family Center.
This verse by verse study of 1 Samuel focuses on becoming Men who are after God’s heart.
Teaching and small groups.
New to the church? Come and make some good friends.
Connect with Bottom Line
To equip Business Men & Women with the cultural relevancy of the Gospel through Life Investment Groups, Mentoring, & Events while maximizing reach through social media outlets.
33 The Series: Volume 3, A Man and His Traps
Sundays, Sept. 16 – Oct 21, 2018, at 8:45 – 10:00am
6 week DVD series class challenges and equips men to go below the surface, to look deep into their hearts and explore some areas that are all too easy to ignore, but that are critical in their journey toward Authentic Manhood. Cost: $20. C205B.
- We will be given a biblical battle plan that helps men replace specific temptations and struggles with God’s better promises
- We will deal head-on with issues that all of us as men can relate to like sexual lust, the need for control, unfounded fear and the pursuit of significance.
- We will receive freedom to take off their masks and move to a healthier place of honesty and growth as we learn to become more like our model, Jesus Christ.
IRNMN is the acronym for Iron Men, small groups of men gathering around these guidelines:
- Learning to be better spiritual leaders is our focus
- Daily time in Scripture/prayer is required
- We can’t do this alone. God designed us be together
- Groups meet every other week
- We meet at a home, outside around a fire pit
- Ask 3 or 4 of your buddies to join you for the adventure of a lifetime
- These are not bible studies, but sharing what God has been saying through scripture and daily journaling
- We pray for one another and experience the Father’s healing and grace
- Training is available
- Email Buz to get started or for more information
You can get more information and sign up for on the Marriage & Family page
“The 12-week Menskills workshops are designed to help men journey through unresolved hurts in order to become all that God created them to be. Some of the topics that will be addressed are family of origin issues, past relational wounds, and the process of healing through forgiveness and repair.”