CaringTransformed People, Transforming Our World
Welcome to Caring Ministries
Thanks for your interest in the Caring Ministry of North Coast Calvary Chapel. People just like you volunteer their gifts and time to bring Jesus Christ to those who have a need. Please feel free to call me with any questions. I’m looking forward to meeting you soon.
Orville Stanton, Caring Ministry Pastor, 760.929.0029 x106 e-mail
Nancy McNerney, Caring Ministry Assistant, 760.929.0029 x158 e-mail
Terri Franklin, Caring Ministry Assistant, 760.929.0029 x121 e-mail
Our purpose is to respond to the love of God with acts of caring for others who come to North Coast Calvary Chapel and for those who live in the community. These acts will enrich our growth in Jesus Christ and His love will shine through us.
Caring Ministries include:
- Benevolence – Financial assistance and Referral Guide
- Grief – Caring for you when your loved one passes
- Visitation – When illness strikes we are there to visit and pray over you.
- Helping Hands – A volunteer-led ministry of NCCC that goes out on 2nd Saturdays (usually) to provide physical assistance with home repairs for NCCC’s seniors, single women/moms, and those with physical limitations. e-mail Note: Helping Hands is not a moving, lawn maintenance or cleaning ministry.
- Meals Ministry – Provides meals to those in need