To equip and support our Military Family that they might change and influence their culture for Jesus Christ.
MISSION Soul Survivor Outdoor, a 501(c)3, is a military and veteran outdoor adventure company. Whether rock climbing in Joshua Tree National Park, backpacking in the Sierras, jet skiing in San Diego, or skydiving in Oceanside, our mission is outreach to the U.S. Military and veteran community in order to impact the World for Christ one military service member at a time.
- REACHING service members with the gospel of Christ.
- BUILDING a Christ-centered foundation for living.
- CONNECTING with other service members through small group Bible studies led by fellow service members.
- DEPLOYING on short-term missions locally and abroad.
- SUSTAINING a relationship with Christ through fellow service members leading and mentoring others.
- IMPACTING the world and an entire generation for Christ.
This ministry currently offers various opportunities of support for our military personnel both locally and abroad who are primarily connected with Camp Pendleton. For more information and involvement please stop by the Military Support Network table after a weekend service or e-mail Jack & Nina Baugh, our church’s representatives.
Check out the Latest News tab below to learn about upcoming opportunities for you to help with special projects or events. For further inquiry, please e-mail Jack & Nina Baugh
MSN List of Needs
Most of us American Christians have a sincere desire to support our military. The Lord continues to bless the Military Support Network ministry and NCCC as we endeavor to love and help these families by our “find a need and fill it” motto. We thank the Lord for these opportunities! If you have any of the following items you would like to donate, please e-mail Jack & Nina Baugh. Thank you so much!
Items continually needed by our military families:
Gift Cards – (Supermarket, WalMart, Target, etc.) Beds – all sizes from cribs to king size + bedding Sofas – Occasional Chairs – End Tables – Coffee Tables – Lamps, Tables & Chairs – any size Dressers – from child size to adult, TV’s – TV Stands Entertainment Centers, Book Shelves – Desks, Computers, Washers & Dryers. Kitchen Wares: Small appliances, Dishes, Glasses, Silverware, Posts & Pans, Cookie Sheets – Cake Pans, Baby Items: Changing Tables, High Chairs, Pak ‘n Plays, Potty Chairs, Chairs, Strollers, Swings, Sit’n Spin, Toys, Books, etc. Baby/Children Clothing (No Adult Clothing)
Mission: We are a caring community passionate about connecting the global military community to Jesus Christ.
A Weekend to Remember: Marriage Getaway
For Active Military couples.
For more information contact Doug Barron
Purpose: As the military ministry of CRU is to fulfill the Great Commission in the power of the Holy Spirit by winning people to faith in Jesus Christ, building them in their faith and sending them to win and build others while helping the body of Christ to do evangelism and discipleship.
- Getaways: Our staff and volunteers provide evangelistic religious education on Sunday mornings to help recruits begin their spiritual journey as men and women of faith in Christ.
- Academies: Through outreach Bible studies, discipleship groups, and retreats, cadets at the US Air Force Academy and midshipmen at the US Naval Academy are being prepared to lead for a lifetime as commissioned officers, to have a strategic impact for Christ.
- Ops (Operational): After their basic and advanced training, the majority of our military men and women will serve out their careers in an operational assignment. We have staff placed at strategic locations to help service members and their families continue on their spiritual journey by offering Bible studies, discipleship groups, and faith-based events.
- Community Mobilization: In order to meet the growing spiritual needs of our military, we recognize the need to mobilize churches around the country to minister to the military in their midst. Key resources include our Online Seminar (E-Kit) along the printed resources developed for our Family Strategy and PTSD/Combat Trauma Strategy.
- Family Strategy: CRU Military understands the unique challenges and sacrifices made by spouses and children of service members. Utilizing Cru Military’s partnership with FamilyLife, we encourage military married couples’ attendance at local Weekend to Remember Marriage Getaway (link) events and to join or start up an Art of Marriage small group study. Additionally, we encourage utilization ofExcellentorpraiseworthy.org a devotional website and other military-oriented resources for small group study that can be found in our resources store.
- PTSD Combat Training Strategy: Our Bridges to Healing Series include a set of resources designed to spiritually address PTSD/Combat Trauma for the whole family. Our interactive resources and lay counselor training offer practical and faith-based help for the PTSD/Combat Trauma sufferer and their family.
For more information visit www.crumilitary.org or contact Doug Barron at 407-446-0958 or email email@example.com.
SUMMER MILITARY KIDSGAMES
This summer under the direction of the Base Chaplain, we will be providing KidsGames to thousands of children on Camp Pendleton. The tentative dates are August 14-18, 2017. Further details will be forthcoming. We will need hundreds of volunteers to ensure the best experience ever for the children of our Military family. Keep checking back for more information. To volunteer email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COME JOIN OUR PRAYER TEAM!
NCCC is looking for a few good men, especially prior or retired military personnel who would like to help support the chapel program at Edson Range (part of Camp Pendleton). Our team supports the chapel by praying with and giving encouragement to young Marine recruits going through boot camp. The team participates on the 2nd Sunday of the month, starting 06:30 but ending by 1000. We supply all necessary training. For more information contact John DeMaio email@example.com