To equip and support our Military Family that they might change and influence their culture for Jesus Christ.
Serving those serving us, advancing the Kingdom of God to and through the U.S. military.
To make a donation to our Military Ministry, click here make a donation.
This will help our active military and change the life and legacy of Veteran inmates at Vista Detention Facility
- Soul Survivor Outdoor
- Mighty Oaks Warrior Programs
- Navy-Marine Corp Relief Society
- Veterans' Prayer Ministry
- CRU Military
- Volunteer Ops
MISSION Soul Survivor Outdoor, a 501(c)3, is a military and veteran outdoor adventure company. Whether rock climbing in Joshua Tree National Park, backpacking in the Sierras, jet skiing in San Diego, or skydiving in Oceanside, our mission is outreach to the U.S. Military and veteran community in order to impact the World for Christ one military service member at a time.
- REACHING service members with the gospel of Christ.
- BUILDING a Christ-centered foundation for living.
- CONNECTING with other service members through small group Bible studies led by fellow service members.
- DEPLOYING on short-term missions locally and abroad.
- SUSTAINING a relationship with Christ through fellow service members leading and mentoring others.
- IMPACTING the world and an entire generation for Christ.
Mighty Oaks Warrior Programs
The Mighty Oaks Warrior journey begins with an intensive peer-based program for men, women, and couples. Through instructional sessions, camaraderie, and team building activities, our programs teach Warriors to overcome the past experience and move forward into a life of purpose. View (Link to Mighty Oaks website)
This ministry currently offers various opportunities of support for our military personnel both locally and abroad who are primarily connected with Camp Pendleton. For more information and involvement please stop by the Military Ministry table after a weekend service.
NAVY-MARINE CORPS RELIEF SOCIETY
Since 1904 NMCRS has made a difference by providing $42 Million in financial assistance to more than 60,000 shipmates, fellow Marines and the families through:
- Interest free loans and grants for emergencies
- Free in-home visits by RN’s to those affected by combat
- Interest free loans and grants for undergraduate education
- Budget for baby workshops to help expectant parents prepare for the new family member
- Budget counseling and financial education to help manage personal finances
- Thrift Shops offering gently used uniforms, clothing and household items at very low costs.
Check their website for opportunities to serve, For Donations, or call the Camp Pendleton office (760) 725-5337 to find out how you can volunteer.
COME JOIN OUR PRAYER TEAM!
NCCC is looking for a few good men, especially prior or retired military personnel who would like to help support the chapel program at Edson Range (part of Camp Pendleton). Our team supports the chapel by praying with and giving encouragement to young Marine recruits going through boot camp. The team participates on the 2nd Sunday of the month, starting 06:30 but ending by 1000. We supply all necessary training. For more information contact John DeMaio email@example.com
Mission: We are a caring community passionate about connecting the global military community to Jesus Christ.
We are looking for a few good men, who can join our team in MCRD. Opportunities to pray for and with recruits as they go through boot camp. Being a veteran is a plus but not required. For more details contact Doug Barron at 407-446-0958.
A Weekend to Remember: Marriage Getaway
For Active Military couples.
For more information contact Doug Barron
Weekend to Remember events coming up!!
Sept 26-28 Del Mar Marriott
Nov 16-18 La Jolla Hyatt Regency
Cru Military San Diego to Lead a Mission Trip to Ukraine
We are embarking on a brand new adventure for us, for Cru Military and the Ukrainian Military. We will be co-hosting with our Ukrainian staff a family camp for active duty Ukrainian military members who are suffering from Post Traumatic Stress (PTS) issues after being on the battlefield facing the Russians in their conflict over the Crimean Peninsula. We are partnering with the Kids Games staff in Ukraine to create fun activites for the children of these military families who will be at the camp. Pray that healing will take place in the hearts of each of these men.
Purpose: As the military ministry of CRU is to fulfill the Great Commission in the power of the Holy Spirit by winning people to faith in Jesus Christ, building them in their faith and sending them to win and build others while helping the body of Christ to do evangelism and discipleship.
- Getaways: Our staff and volunteers provide evangelistic religious education on Sunday mornings to help recruits begin their spiritual journey as men and women of faith in Christ.
- Academies: Through outreach Bible studies, discipleship groups, and retreats, cadets at the US Air Force Academy and midshipmen at the US Naval Academy are being prepared to lead for a lifetime as commissioned officers, to have a strategic impact for Christ.
- Ops (Operational): After their basic and advanced training, the majority of our military men and women will serve out their careers in an operational assignment. We have staff placed at strategic locations to help service members and their families continue on their spiritual journey by offering Bible studies, discipleship groups, and faith-based events.
- Community Mobilization: In order to meet the growing spiritual needs of our military, we recognize the need to mobilize churches around the country to minister to the military in their midst. Key resources include our Online Seminar (E-Kit) along the printed resources developed for our Family Strategy and PTSD/Combat Trauma Strategy.
- Family Strategy: CRU Military understands the unique challenges and sacrifices made by spouses and children of service members. Utilizing Cru Military’s partnership with FamilyLife, we encourage military married couples’ attendance at local Weekend to Remember Marriage Getaway (link) events and to join or start up an Art of Marriage small group study. Additionally, we encourage utilization ofExcellentorpraiseworthy.org a devotional website and other military-oriented resources for small group study that can be found in our resources store.
- PTSD Combat Training Strategy: Our Bridges to Healing Series include a set of resources designed to spiritually address PTSD/Combat Trauma for the whole family. Our interactive resources and lay counselor training offer practical and faith-based help for the PTSD/Combat Trauma sufferer and their family.
For more information visit www.crumilitary.org or contact Doug Barron at 407-446-0958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep checking back for volunteer opportunities.