3rd Annual UNITE North County Luncheon
Join us on Thursday, May 3rd 11:30 am – 1:30 pm The vision is for the civic, business and church leaders (and executive staff) from across the cities of coastal North County to come together in united prayer and prospective collaboration for the good of our communities. Register here: unitenorthcounty.org/lunch/
Bringing Heaven Home Conference
May 3rd- May 5th at NCCC
Founded on common sense and the principles for healthy family we find in the Bible, The World Needs A Father is about training communities of men to understand the value of their roles as fathers, and giving them the tools to train other men around them, so that as heaven splashes down in their home, the ripples flow through their community. Every man was created to father and every woman was created to mother. Married or single, these three days will set your vision for the way to minister to your sphere of influence the way you were uniquely designed to. (8:30am-5pm daily) Register here: TWNAF Conference
WAYS TO JOIN IN & VOLUNTEER
- PARTNER REP: Be the liaison for our Local and International Missions Partners. This involves communicating with them on a regular basis and sharing their needs and prayer requests with the Mission Team among other responsibilities.
- JOIN THE TEAM: Be a friendly face and volunteer at the Mission table during services. Meet new people and get involved by encouraging others to explore Mission Community Outreach at NCCC. Contact the Mission Team for more info.
WAYS TO HELP IN THE COMMUNITY
- Fill-A-Belly is weekly in Carlsbad and Encinitas.
- Pregnancy Resource Center is a great place to serve, just give them a call to find out more 760) 945-4673.
- The Mexico Day Trips are great to get your feet wet in serving others.
- A Step Beyond in Escondido offers dance lessons to kids from socio-economically challenged homes. The program has a great track record and has proven to help kids excel in many areas of their life. Contact them to volunteer.