The ministry of Rooted exists to help care for and show God’s love to children through keeping families intact, providing support for children without families, and bringing new families together through adoption.
Find out more about ROOTED, CLICK HERE.
HOUR OF POWER:
All are welcome to join Nic Gilmour and the Mission Team as we pray for our partners around the world, locally and in our own backyards. Just show up and bring a friend to come before God with open and expectant hearts. He is mighty!
Every Monday from 12-1pm in the Chapel.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
WAYS TO JOIN IN & VOLUNTEER
- PARTNER REP: From time to time we look for people to be the liaison for our Local and International Missions Partners. This involves communicating with them on a regular basis and sharing their needs and prayer requests with the Mission Team among other responsibilities. Contact Lisa King for more info.
- Be the face of the Mission Team by taking a turn at the Mission Table on Sunday Mornings. Meet new people and get involved by encouraging others to explore Mission: Community Outreach at NCCC. Contact Lisa King for more info.
WAYS TO HELP IN THE COMMUNITY
- Fill-A-Belly is weekly in Carlsbad and Encinitas.
- Pregnancy Resource Center is a great place to serve, just give them a call to find out more 760) 945-4673.
- The Mexico Day Trips are great to get your feet wet in serving others.
- A Step Beyond in Escondido offers dance lessons to kids from socio-economically challenged homes. The program has a great track record and has proven to help kids excel in many areas of their life. Contact them for more info.
For more info on any of these opportunities, contact Lisa King