Training for Facilitating a Small Group
- Are you getting involved in a small group in any ministry for youth or adults?
- Is there a growing desire in your heart to get involved in some type of small group?
- Have you been serving for a while, but would appreciate a refresher course?
Our Small Groups training is the right place to start.
Here’s how it works: Pastor Jim Doyle provides in-person training twice a year (August and January). It’s a no cost, one-night training with dinner and childcare included, followed by meeting with Jim if you desire to be involved in our Life Groups, or another pastor/director if you will be leading a small group under any other ministry in the church.
Next in-house Small Groups Training:
- August 31, 2017
- Time: 5:30pm (Dinner included) – 9:00pm (If you’re bringing children, please arrive at 5:15pm)
- Location: Reception Room (C-105)
- Childcare: YES, with pre-registration. No walk-up childcare available & children must be fed before coming?
- Cost: Free, just an evening of your time
In-House Registration: CLICK HERE
On-line Training: If you desire to obtain training now, our online training is available to you. Click Here