Winter Session will be underway January 23 – February 27
• Registration & Parent class descriptions coming soon •
What is the Harbor?
• An environment for parents and kids to grow together •
• A place for kids to have fun and learn to serve others •
• Variety of meaningful classes for parents to choose from •
• A place to meet other families and make a big church smaller •
Winter Harbor Classes for Kids
• Run the same time as the parent classes (descriptions coming soon) with the exception of GameLife & VOX •
Early Childhood Care (Under Kindergarten)
Childcare for babies-pre Kindergarten is available when parents are taking a class or volunteering. ($30/ child for the six-week session).
Game Life is an innovative approach to teaching Bible principles using sports and games. Each week includes the Game Zone where kids experience God’s word through an easy-to-learn game that teaches that session’s Main Truth; the Discovery Zone where kids explore the truth from the Bible; and the Life Zone where kids exercise the truth they’ve learned. To read more about GameLife, click here.
Note: GameLife will run for eight-weeks, which is longer than the six-week Harbor parent classes. $40 for new students. $15 for returners.
The Wave for 6th Graders
For 6th graders only, 6:30-8pm in the Surge room. For those who want to grow in relationship with God and others! Free.
BreakPoint: Jr High
A midweek environment for 7th & 8th graders that meets 6:30-8pm Wednesday nights during the school year. It’s teaching, it’s small groups, it’s social, it’s fun…and most importantly, it’s a break from the weekly routine. Small groups are one of the best ways for kids to plug in, meet leaders and other kids, and grow in their faith.
VOX Live: High School
A community of youth who are being transformed by Jesus in order to help transform our world! Meets Wednesday nights from 7-9pm in the High School room.